UTENSIL KIT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Lay your napkin flat with a point facing up.
2. Take the right side and fold over towards the left. Fold about 1.5" from the center.
3. Fold the bottom of the napkin up. The crease should fall about 3" from the bottom tip.
4. Fold the left side of the napkin over towards the right, leaving the same distance on the left side as the right so the top point is in the middle.
5. Tuck the remaining point of the napkin so it is on the back.
6. Insert the napkin into the bag
7. Place the fork and spoon inside the napkin.
8. Tie a bow around the bag with the twine.